Monday, May 19, 2008

Well last Friday I was handed my Diploma, meaning that I have my doctorate, which means I'm (kinda) a doctor! Yeah people with a juris doctorate are not normally called Doctor, but what do I care, I'm a doctor!!!

A lot's happened in the last couple of weeks. I finished law school, i packed all my belongings into a truck, I had my official graduation ceremony, and drove 1400 miles across the country, and tomorrow I move into my new house! Yep, the wife, son and I are moving into our first house, no more apartments for us!!!!

Also a lot of movie news has happened that I missed out on. Scott Pilgrim got his Ramona (Mary Elizabeth Winstead), the SGA and AMPTP called off their talks (Please don't bring on another strike), and this week Indiana Jones comes back to the big screen.

About Indy, a lot of negative speculation and a couple of negative reviews have surfaced, and you know what I say, who cares! All I need is an action packed thrill ride featuring my favorite pseudo-archaeologist.

So after getting settled in I still plan on bring you readers my very late reviews of Iron Man (Amazing!!! Best Movie I've Seen This Year) and Speed Racer (Better than I expected, not a kid's movie by any means.) Also my review of Indy and hopefully of my first experience at the famed Alamo Drafthouse. Also some pictures I took of my trip East.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Have fun at the Drafthouse seeing Indy. It should be an awesome experience seeing it there. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Doc, I've got this pain when I do this...Just kidding. Did you see Indy yet? George, the kids and I just saw it today. I thought it was terrific. That Shia LaBoeuf was something else; and it was fantastic to see Karen Allen playing that spicy Marion again. Everything was well tied-up and set up for future installments of the Jones family history.

Anonymous said...

Hey Doc, I've got this pain when I do this...Just kidding. Did you see Indy yet? George, the kids and I just saw it today. I thought it was terrific. That Shia LaBoeuf was something else; and it was fantastic to see Karen Allen playing that spicy Marion again. Everything was well tied-up and set up for future installments of the Jones family history.

The CineManiac said...

Cheri, didn't get to see it at the Drafthouse...yet I plan on trying again this week.

But I did see Indy, loved it, although it was completely different than I expected and from the original 3. But my review will come as soon as I get AT&T to get my internet fixed (currently rushing in a coffee house to catch up on some things, but not really anytime to post)

Post a Comment