Friday, August 22, 2008

I've created a new website which I will be running along side this one. Sorry for the lack of posts recently here, but my new site isn't actually the cause of that delay. (The delay with this site has to do with finishing that bar and wanting to be lazy and looking for a job) Hopefully I will have this one up and running at it's old speed soon as I've got several posts planned I just need to write them.

The new site can be reached here. It's the Christian Film Forum and it's purpose is to give Christians a place to discuss movies, post reviews, and connect. Also it will serve as a place where Christian filmmakers can connect as well. So head on over there, read the blog entries and be sure to click on the link marked The Forums to discuss whatever you wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment