Wednesday, November 26, 2008


This summer's hit action flick, Wanted, hits streets on DVD & Blu-Ray next Tuesday, the 2nd. While I didn't get a chance to see it in theaters (although I did see the first 10 min or so when they started it instead of Hellboy 2) I did read the graphic novel and thus am very interested to see how the movie turns out minus the Superhero/Supervillain element.

Well the kind people over at Universal sent over some clips from the DVD and I thought I'd share them with you.

First up is Searching for the Hero about the search for the perfect person to play the male lead, which ultimately lead them to James McAvoy.

Next up is Angelina Jolie Kicks My Ass which shows Angelina basically kick the crap out of McAvoy and how those shots were filmed.

Aside from the 2-disc special edition which you can get as both a DVD and Blu-Ray, there is also Limited Edition Collector's set that will include a Book of Assassins, Collectible Postcards and Motion Film Cell.
To see all you can get in the collector's set, check out this video.

Enjoy and have a Happy Turkey Day Tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment