Thursday, June 11, 2009

Early this morning NBC set over a new clip of a group of performers breaking into a rendition of You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates at Mall of America!!  I'll admit I was a little disappointed at just what the clip is promoting, but I like how NBC is using the flash mob type improv to promote anything.  Personally I'm a huge fan of Improv Anywhere and it's ilk, so I thought this video was great.  So check it out below and let me know what you think.

 </object>

Posted via email from the_cinemaniac's posterous

1 comments:

jana said...

Super cool. At each new level of introduction of new characters, the performers just appeared out of the crowd. Unexpected at every turn. How come that kind of stuff never happens around here? Maybe it does...I never go to the mall.

Post a Comment