Monday, August 31, 2009

The new fall season starts soon and one of the shows I'm looking forward to most is NBC's Community.  Why am I excited? I'm glad you asked and I'll give you two reasons: 1. Chevy Chase 2. Joel McHale! 
Joel McHale may be the funniest person on tv right now with his hilarious E! show, The Soup and now he'll be on twice each week!  A full hour of McHale is a week is indeed a glorious thing.  So I've got some new clips and behind the scenes fun for you from his new show Community. (And if you haven't been watching The Soup tune in this Friday night on E!)

“WHO’S THE HOT GIRL?”

Jeff discovers Abed's value at Greendale!

 


“MEET PROF. DUNCAN”

Jeff pays his old friend Prof. Duncan a visit while on campus.

 

BEHIND THE SCENES

The cast of Community gets you familiar with the characters and on set antics.

 

COMMUNITY – THE CAST

Joel McHale and Chevy Chase lead a cast of characters in NBC's all new Thursday night comedy!

 

COMMUNITY – GILLIAN AND JOEL

Gillian and Joel give you an inside look at their characters Britta and Jeff.

Posted via email from the_cinemaniac's posterous

3 comments:

John said...

Chevy Chase = The weakest link

The Future said...

what bums me out is that joel mchale was supposed to be on the US version of "IT Crowd", but they cancelled it in favor of the lame "Parks and Rec". I loved the UK version of IT Crowd.

The CineManiac said...

John - Chase was great on Chuck, so I'm hopeful
Zach - I've been wanting to check out the IT Crowd but havn't had a chane. But I agree P&R was a mess, I just deleted several episodes, because it's been off since May and I still haven't watched them.

Post a Comment