Friday, October 9, 2009


In today's Flashback Friday over at DVD Snapshot I take a look back at Scream.

Scream was the first horror movie I ever saw in the theaters (unless you count Howard the Duck!), which might explain why I became enthralled and mildly obsessed with it. It was 1996 and the internet was still relatively new to middle class America. Scream was the first movie I can recall that really used the internet for movie promotion. The website was set up like you were looking into a real investigation with case files on all the suspects and information which could possibly help you figure out who the killer was. At the age of 15 I quickly became obsessed with the movie after seeing ads and spending hours on the website.

You can read the rest of the column here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment