Monday, October 12, 2009

Each year I sit down to watch a few movies for Halloween, because for me Halloween is a time for scary/spooky movies. So here's a list of what I'm watching this Halloween, feel free to add your own in the comments section. After each one you'll see how long this has been a tradition in my house to watch at Halloween.

1. The Changeling
This is the 6th year I'll have watched this for Halloween, with a 4 year absence from 2004 to 2008.

2. HIMYM - "The Slutty Pumpkin"
This will be the 5th year I've watched this for Halloween, every year since the show debuted. And I will by having an alcoholic tootsie roll when I watch it.

3. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Last year was our first year to watch this.

4. Hocus Pocus
Jeri and I have watched this every year for the past 4 years.

5. Ghost Hunters Live!
This will be year 3 for us, and we can't wait!

6. Trick'R'Treat
This is the first year I've watched this, but I guarantee it will be here for years to come.

7. Scream
This is the first time I've watched this movie in the last 6 years, but I look forward to making it a Halloween staple.

8. The Monster Squad
Again, this will be the first time I watch this for Halloween, but it's a classic that I plan to share with my kids one day soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment