Monday, August 23, 2010


You're probably asking yourself, why is there a post on this site about anything airing on Lifetime? While normally I wouldn't go anywhere near Lifetime, as it's just not my cup of tea, tonight's all new original movie, Bond of Silence, actually has me pretty intrigued.
Kim Raver stars as Katy McIntosh, a woman whose husband, Bob (David Cubitt), is mysteriously murdered while trying to quell a wild teenage house party on New Year’s Eve. Searching for answers about her husband’s death, Katy faces a shroud of secrecy from the teens and their protective parents as they attempt to prevent her from finding out the truth. Greg Grunberg stars as Paul Jackson, the detective helping Katy uncover the secrets behind what really happened.

"Sure it's got Kim Raver and Greg Grunberg, but it's on Lifetime." is what I thought to myself when I first heard about this movie, but then I saw the preview, located below, and I was intrigued.  So tonight at 9/8c my DVR will be recording this murder mystery.  You can find out more about the movie at it's Official Site.

Will you be tuning in tonight?  Does the preview peak your interest like it has mine?  Let me know your thoughts, as well as what you think of the movie, if you tune in, in the comments section.


1 comments:

Lifetime said...

Hi all Ashley here from Lifetime, if you happened to miss the world premiere of Bond of Silence, you can catch it again on Lifetime this Saturday August 28th at 9pm and again on Sunday August the 29th at 7pm.

Post a Comment