Thursday, September 16, 2010

With the new fall season upon us, and most of the new and returning shows starting to air next week, it's time to decide which new shows you will be watching.  I for one know that I will be tuning in to NBC's The Event.

I had a chance to check out the pilot a few weeks back and I really enjoyed it.  The show jumps around a bit too much, but overall it held my interest, especially when it was focusing on Jason Ritter's character.  And the ending to the pilot guaranteed I would be back for episode 2.


This weekend in preparation for Monday night's airing of The Event premiere NBC and I are teaming up to offer you 5 chances at winning a "The Event" hat!  The contest is open to all U.S. Residents.  All you have to do is RT this Tweet and you'll be entered.  One entry per person please.  You have until Monday night at midnight to enter.


And to get you ready for the premiere that airs Monday night on NBC at 9/8c I have another Behind the Scenes look at The Event:



0 comments:

Post a Comment