Tuesday, March 6, 2007

So I promise you new blogs are coming soon! I've been busy between school, my unpaid internship, my side job doing some legal research for a friend, and looking for a paid job for now and this summer. Plus trying to play the Wii and as of tonight starting to write a script.
That's right I've started writing a script (we'll see how long this lasts) but I keep thinking about this script I want to write and decided it was time to stop thinking about it and actually do it.

So if you look to the left you'll see there are a few new movies on the list, so I'll have reviews of those coming soon. I'm also working on a blog called "Flashback Friday" which I'll try to make a semi-regular item, which will take a look back at movies over 15 (or 20) years old. First up is the Back to the Future Trilogy, I've been working on it for awhile, but twice now my computer has shut down while I was typing it and lost most of the blog, so it's coming soon. (hopefully by this Friday, but I can't promise that)
Also look for a column where in I take a look at supposedly horrible movies to see how they really stack up. The first movie for this will be what some call one of the worst movies of all time, and a huge disappointment. I don't want to say anymore because I want it to be a surprise.
Also coming up is a blog about the current state of movie theaters in this country, and I will take a look at some classics.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh.. thank you for this text.

Post a Comment