Sunday, March 18, 2007

So I went to WWLA this weekend and today I met Tim Kring the creator of NBC's smash hit Heroes As I was talking to Tim, very briefly, I told him that I loved the show and they were doing a great job to which he replied "If you've liked it so far, just wait until we come back in April" and said the remaining episodes would be amazing.
Also while standing there I over heard him tell Zachary Quinto, who plays the villainous Sylar, that he would be receiving the script tonight for Episode 23! So their getting close to filming the last few episodes, as 22 is the normal end for a season (but NBC asked for a few extra episodes).
I also spoke with Mr. Quinto, who was very nice, and James Kyson Lee, who plays Ando, the Dean Martin to Hiro's Jerry Lewis (As Jeph Loeb, one of the head writers, put it in the Heroes panel on Saturday) who was also as nice as could be.
I also got my Teen Wolf/Teen Wolf Too DVD signed by both Jeph Loeb, who co-wrote the original, and Tim Kring, who wrote the sequel.
My friend Jonathan went with me as well and I got the chance to introduce him to my friend (at least I think of him as my friend) Javier Grillo-Marxuach, a writer/producer formally of Lost currently of Medium. Javi was wonderful as always and I look forward to bowling with him in a couple of weeks at the Lost fan event.
But the highlight of the Convention was meeting Kristen Bell. On Saturday I was able to met Kristen and get an autograph and a picture taken with her (You can find it below!) She was very, very nice and as beautiful in person as she is on TV (Although she can't hold a candle to my wife.) I'm just hoping I'll get to see more of her on a 4th season of Veronica Mars next year (please CW don't break my heart).
That's all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment