Friday, June 22, 2007

As I said in an earlier post, last week Jeri and I saw Ocean's Thirteen and an Advance Screening of Hairspray. Tomorrow I plan on seeing both 1408 (based on the Stephen King Short Story, which I just reread and which is creepy, and strange, and yet somehow scary in an indescribable way) and Evan Almighty. Which means 4 new movie reviews should be on their way to this site, just as soon as I find time to do so.
Also on Sunday Jonathan and I went to a special showing celebrating "1982: The Best Genre Year Ever" and got to see Tron in 70mm and Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn (No I'm not leaving anything out this was the original title and was only subsequently changed to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan) and hopefully I'll be bringing some info on that screening.
(If you're keeping count that's 6 movies in less than 2 weeks!)
As for now I'm gonna finish watching Pirate Master and head to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment