Friday, January 25, 2008



Owen Parker was born on January 24th at 4:11PM Pacific Time. He weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces.

Both Mommy and Baby are happy and healthy and recovering at home.

Due to the birth posts will probably slow down some, especially theatrical reviews, but even though I won't be seeing many movies in theaters I will so start reviewing more movies and television on DVD.

First up, hopefully sometime this week, depending on when I get a chance to watch them I will begin with a review of "Death at a Funeral" which hits stores on Feb 26.

Also coming soon will be a review of "Blade: The Complete Series" which hits stores on Feb 12. Hopefully my review will be up before its in stores.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great news buddy
congrats, i will smoke a big cuban cigar for you, i've 3 more weeks to go !! !!

hugs to mom and baby !!
mandangoes for you sir !

Unknown said...

Owen is my friend
At Bonham

Post a Comment