Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It seems like Joss Whedon may have changed his mind. Originally the Mastermind behind Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, & Firefly had not planned to inhabit his new series, Dollhouse, with members of the "Whedonverse." Last fall when the series was announced Whedon had told TVGuide that his "first instinct is to probably [cast] new people because I'm already reuniting with Eliza and I don't want it to seem like a house party."

But last Thursday before the Paley Fest's Buffy tribute Whedon told TVGuide's Michael Ausiello that
"I've read a couple of people [from the Buffyverse], but I'm not going to say who." He continued that this didn't contradict his earlier statements because "It's not a hard and fast rule, I just want to make sure I get the right people. And I don't want to give the impression that it's just me and my friends having a party. Some [Buffyverse alums] might work out fine. But I'm not going to just seek out people that I already know are great. That would be lazy."

Personally after being at the Paley event I'd love to see as many of the Buffyverse Alum in the same show as possible. I'd especially like to see Anthony Stewart Head, Seth Green, or Nicholas Brendan join the cast. Which Alum would you like to see?

James Marsters, Nicholas Brendon, Michelle Trachtenberg, Emma Caulfield, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Seth Green, Amber Benson, & Charisma Carpenter at the Paley Fest Buffy Reunion Event.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Nicholas Brendon in 'Dollhouse.'

Post a Comment