Friday, July 18, 2008

With the weekend upon us and my Bar Exam in a little over a week, I don't have enough time for several large posts so here's all that info in one Mini-Splotion, Digestible Form.

Monk & Psych Season Premieres Tonight@ 9/8c!
Both premiers are great, you can check out my Psych Review Here. As for Monk, I didn't get a chance to post a review, but I watched it last night and it was very good, although it was a bit sad. The episode centers on a murder mystery, as usual, but really it centers on Monk dealing with the loss of his good friend, and psychiatrist, Charles Kroger (Stanley Kamel, who sadly passed away unexpectedly just before cameras rolled this season). It was touching to see the episode deal with the loss of Kamel in such a way (because it is clear that it's really about him more than the character) The episode ends in such a poignant way, I was really touched. And that doesn't even touch on guest star Brad Garrett or new cast member Hector Elizondo as Monk's new psychiatrist.

The Dark Knight
It's finaly here and if everything goes well I'll get to see it tomorrow afternoon! Fingers Crossed. Come back here to tell us how you felt, just please keep Spoilers to a minimum! And when you do see it, maybe give a moment of silence for Heath Ledger as the film ends. We truely lost one of the best actors of a generation in January and I look forward to seeing his penultimate performance tomorrow.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Yes I know I've posted numerous times this week about this wonderfully, hilarious and catchy web series, but it's just to good not to continualy mention. So swing on over Here (or just pick it up on iTunes) and see what the whole internet (and much of the real world) is talking about.
And just to show how much I love it, I went out and got my own Ph.D in Horribleness:


My 5th Anniversary!!!
And of course this Saturday, July 19th is my wife and I's 5th Anniversary. So I'd like to say to Jeri, I love you and thank God that I have you every day. You are the 2nd best thing to ever happen to me, and thanks to you we made the 1st best thing together. I love you and thank you for giving me such a beautiful little boy. Here's to 75 more years!

Have A Wonderful Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

THANKS!! I love you too! Yep, our boy is the best. We did good work.

J

The Future said...

I enjoyed meeting your boy.

He seems cool.

Post a Comment