Thursday, July 17, 2008

Do you like Joss Whedon?
Do you enjoy Sci-Fi?
Do you enjoy the shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, or Firefly?
Do you Love Musicals?
Do you love the movie Serenity?
Do you have an affinity for Neil Patrick Harris?
Do you like Good Music?
Can you not get enough of Nathan Fillion?
Do you love the Buffy musical episode, Once More With Feeling?
Do you like Superheros and Supervillains?
Do you like Good TV?
Do you like Free Stuff?
Do you enjoy having fun in any way, shape, or form?
OR
Are you human?

If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, then why aren't you watching Act Two of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Right Now?
If the answer is you already watched it, then I approve, otherwise GO THERE NOW!!!
If your answer is I haven't watched Act 1 yet, why would I watch Actt 2? Then Your Killing Me Smalls - Get on over to Act 1 NOW!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

I came across Act I yesterday evening via another friend's blog, and can not get over how much fun the whole thing is. I haven't watched Act II yet, but I think I can still atest to the awesomeness of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Post a Comment