Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'll admit I'm a pretty big fan of Jason Statham. If I hear he's involved with something it will usually peak my interest and I'm more interested in seeing it. In fact I've almost watched 'In the Name of the King' several times, but my disgust of anything involving Uwe Boll has overcome each time.

So of course when I heard there was going to be a Transporter 3 I was excited. I loved the Transporter, it was a great mix of great martial arts-y action and sweet stunt driving with just a dash of humor thrown in and a hint of romance. I even liked the sequel even though it had some problems. Although it still had some great action and stunt driving, I think they lost me with the horrible plane crash cgi which looked like something I could have made with some legos and a video camera from the late 80s. But it was still a fun ride, even if the action was a bit more over the top.

And from the looks of this trailer for the new 3rd movie it looks like it's going even more over the top. Don't get me wrong I'll probably be there opening day, but I don't think it's going to compare with the original. But go ahead and take a look for yourself and let me know what you think of the series as a whole and how this new one looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment