Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Well it looks like we're going to be waiting awhile for that Veronica Mars movie. Entertainment Weekly's Micheal Ausiello recently spoke to creator Rob Thomas who told him that ""I haven't gotten far on my VM movie outline, I thought I had the idea broken, but I've hit a wall in the final act that I haven't quite figured out. And with Cupid and Party Down occupying 80 hours a week, and a new baby boy occupying the remaining hours, I haven't nailed it down. I'm hopeful that I can find the time to figure it out over the Christmas holidays."

As excited as I am about Cupid, I've never heard of Party Down and would much rather see him concentrate on the VM movie. And last I heard the movie was going to follow the series and still be set in college, instead of following the potential 4th season into her FBI career. And so I have to ask how long do we have before Kristen Bell stops being able to pass as a college student? At 28 I think the movie would have to film soon before it would have to change settings. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment