Wednesday, March 4, 2009

 Sorry I realized I haven't done a quote in a while or posted the answer.  The last quote (on the 26th) was:

"Kate? It's Dr. Hallen, I'm still at the office... something's come up, I need you back here right away. No you've got to come back, Kate, there's a man here with some sort of a parasite on his arm, assimilating his flesh at a frightening speed. I may have to get ahead of it and amputate. No... I don't know what it is or where it came from."

From 1958's The Blob, one of the first horror movies I ever saw.  I remember watching it on TV while some of my mom's family was in town, sitting on the couch bed (I think with my cousin) and watching it.  That was a long time ago.

Today's quote is:
"I have stood on the sidelines of race relations long enough! I want to march down that field of oppression and kick that ball of bigotry right over the goalpost of intolerance! "

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment