Thursday, August 6, 2009


I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to tonight's episode of Burn Notice, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a bit sad and nervous as well. I'm sad because after tonight we have to wait until January for a new episode (Boooo) And I'm nervous because I get phone blasts from USA about BN and the most recent one told me that tonight someone would die!

Now the phone blast says that the death will be one of 4 people:
1. Diego
2. Strickler
3. Fiona
4. Madeline

Now if Diego or Strickler die, I could care less, they've basically played their parts and are new to the show, but if it's Fi or Madeline I'm going to go crazy! These two are the glue that holds Michael together, whether he wants to admit it or not. We all know that Fi is the love of his life and although he tries to fight it and he just plain fights with her, he loves her and it would destroy him to lose her. And Madeline, his mother, is just getting to be involved with their missions and making a big leap becoming a bigger part of not only his life, but his work, again whether he likes it or not. And losing his mother might actually do more damage than if Fi dies, especially if she died while helping him on a mission. So yeah I'm a bit nervous about tonight's episode.


Speaking of tonight's episode, here's a bit of some info in case you need a refresher:
Micheal did a job for the slimy Strickler, who gets former agents to work for him as mercenaries. Strickler in turn got Micheal connected with the people who can lift his burn notice and put him back in the field. Diego, Micheal's contact with the gov't contacted him to let him know they wanted to talk to him. Fiona is not happy about Micheal getting his job back, because she loves him and knows if he goes back she'll never see him, and he might die serving his country, a country that sold him out and turned their back on him for no good reason.

On tonight's episode:
A dangerous man from Fiona's past resurfaces in Miami after years of hiding, with deadly intentions. Teaming up with Fiona's ruthless brother, Michael will do whatever it takes to save her... even if that means crossing a few lines.

And I can't wait to find out what happens.



Also remember you can enter my giveaway until tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment