Thursday, January 14, 2010


As you may now USA's Psych returns on January 27th on a new night. (Check out the Sweet new poster above!!) Now that it's on Wednesdays it'll be facing stiffer competition, but I'm pretty sure it will still be the funniest comedy/mystery show about a fake psychic detective on TV. (It's even better than that dramedy/mystery show about the fake psychic detective that airs on CBS!) I just know I'll still be watching it as soon as it airs!

What you may not know is that the folks behind Psych have just launched a contest that will send one grand prize winner to the set of Psych in Vancouver, British Columbia (that's in Canada!!) Now this trip is freaking awesome and it truly is the ultimate, once-in-a-lifetime experience for any true Psych fan. The Grand Prize winner and a Guest will enjoy a day on the set complete with lunch with the cast, a personal tour of the Psych office, autographed scripts and a video diary of their visit!

Yeah not only do you get to visit the set, you get lunch with the cast. That's pretty frakin' amazing if you ask me. I'd not-quite kill for that chance. If you want to enter you can head on over HERE.

Below to help get you in the Psych Mode I've included a couple of new promos for the show as well as a couple of my favorite promos from the past couple of seasons.







0 comments:

Post a Comment