Monday, September 13, 2010

I like short films, they come in all shapes and sizes, they come in all different genres, and so many times they can blow your mind in how much awesomeness they pack into such a small morsel.  But I don't often post the short films I watch here, because usually I watch them, tweet about them, and move on with my life.

However, the following short-film, entitled Table 7, was just so well done that I had to spread the love via the inter-webs.  The video from director, Marko Slavnic, is short and oh so sweet.  I don't want to give anything away, but I'll give you a little synopsis from the Vimeo site "A couple has an intimate conversation in a restaurant, unaware that their every word is being closely monitored."  And with that I invite you to watch the short, and if you like it you should head on over to Slavnic's website to learn more about him and see more of his films.

Table 7 from Marko Slavnic on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment