Friday, September 19, 2008

So I was surfing the net and came across these pictures of Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight:


Now I want you to take another look at these pictures, study them closely and see if you notice anything strange about them.

Did you notice? Take a look at the hair, does it seem a bit, I don't know plastic looking? IT should because those are not pictures from the movie, no these are pictures of an ACTION FIGURE. That's right that's a TOY, not Heath Ledger but a plastic representation of him. Now I don't know about you but that's an amazing looking toy. It's the new item on my want list, as in I Want It NOW!

Unfortunately I can't afford it as I don't have a job, but if you're looking at the following pictures and feel like you want to help me get it, feel free to click on the new Donate button on the right and make a donation into my paypal account. I don't expect anyone to give me anything it's just there if you really want me to have this amazing figure.