Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey gang don't miss out on the season finale of the fantastic USA show Burn Notice. Tonight at 10/9c on USA all of Michael's work this season seems to have finally panned out, but when a client is forced into a kidnapping scheme Michael has to pose as a security consultant - a guy who will stop at nothing to foil the gang's plan. Will this interfere with his plan to finally find out who burned him? I don't know but I'll be tuning in tonight to find out, just like you should.

Below you'll find a clip from tonight's episode and for more on the show head over to the official fan page on Facebook or visit the official site.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've not seen that one yet. It's really nice and seems to be out just in time for Christmas! lol...I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for that one. http://www.JokerHeathCollectibles.com

Post a Comment