Friday, February 20, 2009



Tonight brings us the season finale of both Psych & Monk and I have to admit I'm having mixed emotions about it. Mainly because I love these shows so much I really want more of them, but I'm excited as both episodes sound extremely entertaining.


First up tonight we have the season finale of the penultimate season of Monk. For those of you who weren't aware USA has announced that next season of Monk will be it's last, which means we should be getting close to finding out who killed Monk's wife, Trudy. Which brings us to tonight's episode:
"Mr. Monk Fights City Hall"
In which Monk takes on the City Council when the parking garage where Trudy was killed is slated for demolition in order to build a park, but after Monk intervenes he finds himself investigating the disappearance of a city official key to preserving the site.
Presumably Monk will solve the case before the hour ends, but with it being a season finale, maybe we'll get a cliffhanger. I guess we'll have to watch to find out.
Here's a Clip & Promo from tonight's episodes:





























And on Psych we have an episode which looks to be a bit darker than what is the norm for the series. In "An Evening With Mr. Yang" Shawn is taunted by The Ying-Yang killer, a serial killer who haunted Santa Barbara before and has returned to make Shawn his next victim. I don't know much about the episode except that Shawn has to save his mom (Cybil Sheppard) when the killer takes her. Also the episode features the return of Rachel Leigh Cook, who plays the girl Shawn pined over in high school but let get away.
Here's a clip and promo for that episode as well:



























6 comments:

Unknown said...

We missed the season finale of both shows due to an unavoidable VB practice for one of my daughters. Our family loves these shows. Do you know when USA channel will repeat them?

jana said...

Did you draw for the HGTV winner yet??? Huh? Did ya? Was it meeee?

Anonymous said...

Replays of Monk and Psych:
Monk: Tue., 12:08 am
Psych: Wed., 12:00 am

The CineManiac said...

Thanks Anon,
I was going to look into it, but have been gone all weekend.

Rains said...

Thanks for these videos. all are really good to watch. Both are nice shows but Monk TV Show is my favorite show. I saw its every episodes.

Serena said...

I like both shows but psych Tv Show is one of my most favorite. I always watch its every episode and never missed any one. And now I am going to download this show.... :)

Post a Comment