Friday, February 20, 2009

Yesterday's Bonus Quote: "I don't know. Not for sure. But I believe he is. You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now, I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes... you can still catch me dancing in it."


Comes from: Winona Ryder in Edward Scissorhands. (The frequent collaborators being Tim Burton and Johnny Depp of course) Congrats to Ruth for being the first to guess the answer.
Today's Quote: "All right, ... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that? It says United States Marshal! ...Take a good look at him, ... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up! The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... Hell's coming with me!
No Clues today as it's a real easy one, and easily one of the best quotes from one of my favorite movies of all time.
Also be sure to check in Monday and Tuesday as we've got a special Sponsored Quote of the Day challenge. On those days the first person to correctly guess the quote will win a foam finger and koozie from HBO's new show 'Eastbound & Down'
On those days each quote will come from a movie that either Will Ferrell or Danny McBride appeared in, the producer and star of the show, respectively.
I'll post Monday & Tuesdays Quotes at 8:00am sharp, so be ready. And again try not to use Google, unless you absolutely have to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOMBSTONE! ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES!!

DAD

Kenny said...

"I'm your Huckleberry."
"You're an oak"
So many quotes to choose from one of the most quotable movies ever!

The CineManiac said...

It's one of the best movies ever!
There are so many quotes o choose from, but this is one of the best parts of the entire movie.
I need to watch this again.

Post a Comment