Monday, February 23, 2009

Friday's Quote: ""All right, ... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that? It says United States Marshal! ...Take a good look at him, ... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up! The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... Hell's coming with me!"

Of course that quote comes from Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) in Tombstone, if there's ever been a better western made I've yet to see it. (The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly is a close second in my book)


Today's Quote is brought to us by HBOs new series, 'Eastbound & Down' You can see a behind the scenes look at the show below today's quote.


The first person to correctly answer the quote will win an 'Eastbound & Down' Foam Finger and Koozie. Today's only clue is that it comes from a movie featuring either Will Ferrell or Danny McBride, I'm not saying how big their role in said movie is.


"I had no idea a Republican could be that sexy!"


1 comments:

The CineManiac said...

Congrats to Cena, who was the first person to e-mail or comment with the correct answer.

Post a Comment