Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello folks,
It's that time again. What time? Time for a movie quote! Now there was no quote yesterday, so the picture above is just a random pic I decided to add. The picture comes from this past year's hit comedy Pinapple Express and has nothing to do with the post what-so-ever. So enjoy it. And now for the Quote:

"Kate? It's Dr. Hallen, I'm still at the office... something's come up, I need you back here right away. No you've got to come back, Kate, there's a man here with some sort of a parasite on his arm, assimilating his flesh at a frightening speed. I may have to get ahead of it and amputate. No... I don't know what it is or where it came from."

First one to e-mail me (thecinemaniac.com@gmail.com) or comment wins the last foam finger and Koozie from HBO's Eastbound and Down.


Posted via email from the_cinemaniac's posterous

0 comments:

Post a Comment