Monday, February 23, 2009

No not the academy award winners, you can go anywhere to see those. Although I will say I was ecstatic to see Slumdog Millionaire take home the top prize, director, and all the other awards it left with. And Ledger's win, which everyone saw coming, brought tears to my eyes and once again made me realize how much I miss him. (It says a lot that I get misty eyed thinking of the death of someone I never knew.)


But I'm sure what everyone wants to know is who won the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway and the Burn Notice Caption Contest. We'll wonder no longer because the names are below.
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway
The Winner is....
Celia Tidmore!!!
(Yes, Celia is my mom, but everyone who entered was either a friend or relative. I had two different people pick a number and had all entrants listed and when they both picked #4, it was clear that was the winner.)

Burn Notice Caption Contest

The Winner is....

Jana Ragsdale!!!




Congrats to the winners, you're prizes should be in the mail soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment